Tuesday 15 February 2011

Unseen Photograph 5: Avatar and Aziza

Avatar (AV Montoya x Aziza) fore and Aziza (Arastin x Sadika) back
For this unseen photograph I am going back to summer 2010 and what was a dry and sometimes chilly AHS Nationals at Malvern.

I had been anticipating the Princess Muna saddle of Honour group class at lunchtime on the second day as I had been disappointed at Malvern in 2009 when no entries for this class had been forward. However this disappointment was more than paid for when the black mare Aziza and her family group came forward for the class.

It was a special thing to see the all black group in the ring and I was very pleased when afterwards I saw Aziza wearing the saddle as I had always wanted to take a photograph of this colourful piece as generally there is so rarely the opportunity.

And so it is from this moment I take my unseen photograph where whilst going to take a photo of Aziza, her colt Avatar decided to take his place and pose in front of his dam, a true model in the making!

Aziza (Arastin x Sadika)
Ava (Vervaldee x Aziza)

No comments:

Post a Comment